Order Views are specifically filtered, reusable, or single-use searches that display orders based on the criteria that you select. Views can have customized filters, column orders, and screen layouts.
To filter your orders by these criteria, select what you want to display for the set of orders.
Save your filtered view in one of two ways...
NOTE: As you add criteria, please understand that each criterion must be met for the filter to pick up the order. Because of this, we recommend that you keep only a few simple criteria rather than many in-depth ones.
This article also explains how to view your list of saved filters.
Use the Filter Bar to Save View
1. Go to the Orders tab in the toolbar.
2. Find the Filter bar along the top of the Orders tab (under the Actions menus).
1. Click the Save Current Filter button under the Saved Filters dropdown. This creates a saved filter search that you can access under the same dropdown.
You can also manage your filters under your Account Settings and use these filters as your Automation rule criteria.
View your list of saved filters:
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Automation and then Order Filters from the left-hand sidebar.
Saved filters are available to all users on your account to use and edit (if they have edit privileges).
Back on the Orders tab, you can also save filters as an Orderview. Access these views anytime from the sidebar. Each will take into account your current filters, column choices, and groups. Save up to five (5) views under each status.
Make any saved order view your default view by clicking on its Action menu and choosing Show me this view by default.
TIP: Order views are user-specific, so each user can create their own custom views.