You will want to put the full amount of your shipment in the Declared Value box to get the appropriate amount of insurance. The declared value of an item is the item's value, not what the customer paid, but the true value of the item itself.
Articles in this section
- How do I manually create an order within ShipStation?
- How do I import my orders via CSV?
- CSV Import Troubleshooting and Tips
- [Video Tutorial] How can I apply Shipping Services and Automation Rules to my orders?
- How to quickly create a manual order on ShipStation Mobile
- How do I merge multiple orders?
- How do I split an order?
- How can I automatically number my manual orders?
- Automation Rules: Explained
- Order Automation Rules [Video Tutorial]