You will want to put the full amount of your shipment in the Declared Value box to get the appropriate amount of insurance. The declared value of an item is the item's value, not what the customer paid, but the true value of the item itself.
Articles in this section
- What does the "Item.SellerSKU" error from FBA mean?
- What is Scan to Print?
- How do I manually create an order within ShipStation?
- How can I automatically number my manual orders?
- How do I merge multiple orders?
- How do I split an order?
- How can I see if an address was verified?
- How do I import my orders via CSV?
- CSV Import Troubleshooting and Tips
- Order Automation Rules [Video Tutorial]