ShipStation was developed around one central concept: To ship more quickly and efficiently.
When something stands in the way of your shipping, our main goal is to get it fixed so you can start shipping again. For our team to best investigate and resolve your issue in the quickest, and most thorough way possible, we currently offer email, chat, and scheduled phone calls.*
*Support options vary depending on your subscription plan level.
We are also constantly working to improve our Help Center Knowledge Base with new and updated help articles that provide instant answers to your setup questions, and address many specific issues with the steps necessary to resolve them. We currently have over 350 articles!
You can use the Search bar to search for individual words, phrases, or even full questions. Our Help Center Algorithm is smart enough to deliver the article that best suits your need!
If you aren't sure exactly what to search for, you can also Browse our Knowledge Base Topics, which are categorized into intuitive categories, addressing all aspects of ShipStation's interface and functionality. Just scroll down a touch when you get to our Help Center to see all the topics available!
How to contact ShipStation
There are a few different ways for you to contact ShipStation support...
1. The Help Icon within the ShipStation app.
Simply choose Get Help from the drop-down menu and you'll be
2. Submit a support ticket through the Get Help widget or Contact Us link in our Help Center.
The Get Help widget floats on the bottom right of the help center if you are logged in to ShipStation already.
The Contact Us button can be found at the bottom of each page of the help center.
Note: If you are not currently logged into your ShipStation account, you will be prompted to do so when you click the Contact Us button.
An agent will respond to your ticket within one business day, though we strive to respond within an hour of receiving it. We respond to all tickets in the order we receive them, so your wait time may vary depending on the volume of requests. We appreciate your patience!
3. Start a chat
Silver-level plans and higher (as well as Trial users) can reach out to us over chat during our scheduled support hours.* If your subscription plan provides chat support, you can choose the chat option after entering your support query. The next available chat agent will be with you as soon as possible!
4. Schedule a call (Enterprise subscription)
If you are on an Enterprise-level plan, you will have the additional option on the Help Center to schedule a call with an Enterprise Support agent. For Enterprise-level users, both the chat and call scheduling options are also available from the Help icon directly in the ShipStation interface. Just click Schedule a call.
*Support Hours: Australia: 9am-6pm AEDT
ShipStation currently does not provide a phone number to contact support for a few reasons:
- Quickest access to your account! Through a support ticket or chat, we can quickly locate the information associated with your account through the information we have in our records. This will also allow us to immediately view any past cases of yours that may be related to your current issue as well as look through any order feeds and error logs.
- A picture is worth a thousand words! Being able to see the issue really helps, so if you submit a screenshot or video in your initial ticket, it can save a lot of time in isolating your issue and reaching a solution. Monosnap is a great free product that allows you to take screenshots and screencast videos!
- Waiting through hold-music in a phone queue is the worst! Working through a chat queue or a ticket queue is the quickest way for us to reach as many users as we can. If your issue is too complicated to explain in an email, leave your phone number and a brief explanation of your issue in the ticket and we'll reach out to discuss your issue, concerns, or anything else!