You will want to put the full amount of your shipment in the Declared Value box to get the appropriate amount of insurance. The declared value of an item is the item's value, not what the customer paid, but the true value of the item itself.
Articles in this section
- How do I import my orders via CSV?
- [Video Tutorial] How can I apply Shipping Services and Automation Rules to my orders?
- Order Automation Rules [Video Tutorial]
- Which of my order importing rules take priority (preset groups, product defaults, service mappings, and automation rules)?
- How do I manually create an order within ShipStation?
- How do I merge multiple orders?
- How do I ship a partial order?
- How can I see if an address was verified?
- How do I add box dimensions in ShipStation?
- How do I cancel an order in ShipStation?