SkuVault is a cloud-based inventory and warehouse management system. It can help you manage stock levels, increase your warehouse efficiency, and implement quality control into your workflow.
ShipStation and SkuVault can work together to integrate your shipping and label creation processes into your warehouse workflow. SkuVault uses ShipStation's REST API to sync order data and send inventory counts into your ShipStation account.
The ShipStation SkuVault integration includes the ability to:
- Pull orders from ShipStation to SkuVault.
- Display inventory levels for orders in ShipStation.
- Add bin locations to ShipStation packing slips.
- Use ShipStation order tags in SkuVault.
- Print ShipStation labels directly from SkuVault.
This article includes links to resources to guide you through configuring the options available for SkuVault through ShipStation.
ShipStation Help Articles
How do I integrate SkuVault with ShipStation?
Provides instructions on how to connect your SkuVault and ShipStation accounts.
How do I check on my selling channel's inventory levels?
Provides instructions on how to configure ShipStation to display SkuVault stock levels for orders.
What is an inventory source?
Provides additional information about checking inventory levels for external inventory solutions like SkuVault.
What are order tags? How are they useful?
Provides information on creating and using orders tags in ShipStation.
How do I add a Warehouse Location column to my packing slips?
Provides instructions on how to modify your ShipStation packing slip HTML code to include warehouse locations sent by SkuVault.
How do I see a product's warehouse location in the ShipStation Order Grid?
Provides instructions on how to display SkuVaults warehouse location information directly in the ShipStation Orders window.
SkuVault Help Articles
These SkuVault support articles provide more information about the SkuVault side of the integration.
To view these articles, you will need to login to the SkuVault Support Center with your support center username and password.
- The SkuVault ShipStation integration is a little different than other selling channels since it uses an API connection instead of the native connection. SkuVault will not appear in ShipStation as a selling channel, but will automatically pull orders from ShipStation into SkuVault through the API. This means communication to ShipStation is initiated by SkuVault, not by ShipStation.
- SkuVault does not interact with or require the ShipStation Native Inventory options.
- SkuVault stock counts appear only for orders (in either the shipping sidebar or the Order Details window). SkuVault stock counts do not appear in the Products tab in ShipStation.
- Here is how ShipStation order statuses will appear in SkuVault
- (ShipStation = SkuVault)
- Awaiting Payment = Pending Payment
- On Hold = Pending Payment
- Pending Fulfillment = Pending Payment
- Awaiting Shipment = ReadyToShip
- Shipped = Completed
- Cancelled = Cancelled