To connect your Amazon.com.au Seller Account to ShipStation, you'll follow the same steps used to connect any other Amazon account by authorizing ShipStation as a Developer.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select Amazon.com.au from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Follow the three connection steps now displaying in Amazon.com.au's connection pop-up.
6. Copy the following information from Step 2 within the connection pop-up:
- Developer Name: ShipStation
- Developer Account No: 8108-8039-1184
7. Once copied, go to your Amazon.com.au developer portal.
8. Log in with your Seller Central username and password, and you'll be taken to the User Permissions settings page. Scroll down to the section Third party developer and apps, then click Visit Manage Your Apps.
9. Click Authorize new developer.
10. Enter the Developer's Name and Developer's ID (ShipStation & 8108-8039-1184), and click Next.
11. You'll now receive the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token that you will enter into the Amazon.com.au connection pop-up. Copy these and return to ShipStation.
12. Paste the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token into the appropriate fields for Step 3. Click Verify Seller ID, once it authenticates, click Connect.
That's all it takes to connect your Amazon Australia Seller Account to ShipStation!