Note: Packing Slips in ShipStation are equivalent to Royal Mail’s Despatch Notes. Another common term for this document is Delivery Notes.
Adding a logo to your store's notification emails and packing slips is a simple and effective way to brand your customer touch points.
Follow the steps below to upload a logo to your email and packing slip template:
Head to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
Next, select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the sidebar on the left.
Find the store you'd like to add your logo to, and click Edit.
Click on that store's Branding tab.
Find the Store Logo section, and do one of the following:
- Click the empty space to select an image file from your computer.
- Click on an already uploaded image file to replace it with a new one.
- Hover over an already uploaded image and click the Remove button in the lower right if you don't want to use a logo anymore.
Once you've added your logo (or removed it), don't forget to Save Changes!
Repeat these steps for each active store.
- We recommend using a logo that is approximately 300 pixels wide. So, if you have a square logo 300 x 300 is good, or if you have a long rectangular logo, something like 75 x 300 is good.
- For more information on adjusting the size and quality of your store logo, please refer to this article.