NOTE: This article covers connecting your Hermes Corporate account to ShipStation. For information on using the included myHermes services through ShipStation Carrier Services, please review this article instead.
In ShipStation, you have the option to connect your existing Hermes Corporate account. Soon, you will also have the option to apply for a Hermes corporate account directly in ShipStation.
Click a link below to jump to the instructions you need:
Prior to connecting your Hermes Corporate Client account to ShipStation, you'll need to have both your Collection Address and Collection Times configured in the Hermes Corporate account. Once that's done, you're ready to connect your Hermes Corporate account to ShipStation.
Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
Next, select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the sidebar on the left.
Now, click Add a Provider Account and select Hermes from the popup.
Select Use existing Hermes account, then enter the required fields in the registration modal that appears. If you do not have the required information to fill in the fields, contact your Hermes representative.
Select the Production Account option, then click Connect.
Once you click Connect you'll be able to print Hermes labels in your ShipStation account!
If you do not already have a Hermes Corporate account, you will soon have the option to apply for one directly in ShipStation.
Stay tuned for the detailed instructions on this process!
- Each country you wish to ship to internationally with Hermes services needs to first be manually set up/authorized within your Hermes account.
- Since you pay for a label when it is generated (as opposed to invoiced after scanning), you do not need to create an end of day manifest.
- Customs forms are only required for parcels delivered to destinations outside of Europe. The full list of countries that do NOT require customs forms can be found here.
- For outbound parcels being delivered outside of Europe, these are the two customs forms you'll need to include with the outbound parcel:
- For information on using the included myHermes services through ShipStation Carrier Services, please review the article Using Hermes with ShipStation Carrier Services.