You can now connect your DPD account directly to your UK ShipStation account.
Please note, at this time ShipStation does not connect with "DPDLocal" accounts.
To get started, contact your DPD account representative to let them know you want to start using ShipStation to create your labels. If you don't already have a DPD shipping account, contact DPD directly to create one, and let them know you intend to use ShipStation to create labels.
Once your DPD account representative has approved your account for ShipStation, gather your DPD Account Number and Password and follow the steps below to connect the account and start making labels.
Important: Before creating labels in ShipStation, you must request and print test labels for DPD and send them to DPD for approval. Contact your DPD account representative for details on this process. Once approved, you can then proceed with shipping labels in ShipStation.
Connect DPD to ShipStation
Go to Settings (the Wrench icon in the upper right).
Next, select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the sidebar on the left.
Click the DPD tile in the popup window.
Enter your DPD Account Number and Password into the corresponding fields, and choose a Nickname for the account:
That's it! Once you've connected the account you can start creating labels.
DPD services available through ShipStation:
|DPD Next Day||DPD1D|
|DPD Two Day||DPD2D|
|Expak - Pickup Classic||ExpClassic|
|Expresspak DPD 10:30||ExpDPD1030|
|Expresspak DPD 12:00||ExpDPD12|
|Expresspak DPD Next Day||ExpPDND|
|Expresspak Saturday 10:30||ExpSat1030|
|Expresspak Saturday 12:00||ExpSat12|
|Expresspak Sunday 12:00||ExpSun12|
|Freight DPD 10:30||FrDPD1030|
|Freight Parcel DPD 12:00||FrPaD12|
|Freight Parcel DPD Next Day||FrPaD1D|
|Freight Parcel DPD Two Day||FrPaD2D|
|Freight Parcel Saturday||FrPS|
|Freight Parcel Saturday 10:30||FrPS1030|
|Freight Parcel Saturday 12:00||FrPS12|
|Freight Parcel Sunday||FreParSun|
|Freight Parcel Sunday 12:00||FrParSun12|
|Pallet DPD 10:30||PalDPD1030|
|Pallet DPD 12:00||PalDPD12|
|Pallet DPD Next Day||PalDPD1D|
|Pallet DPD Two Day||PalDPD2D|
|Pallet Saturday 10:30||PalSat1030|
|Pallet Saturday 12:00||PalSat12|
|Pallet Sunday 12:00||PalSun12|
|Parcel Return to Shop||ParRet|
|Parcel Saturday 10:30||ParSat1030|
|Parcel Saturday 12:00||ParSat12|
|Parcel Ship to Shop||PS2S|
|Parcel Sunday 12:00||ParSun12|
|Air Classic (4 to 7 days)||AirClassic|
|Air Express (3 to 5 days)||AirExp|
- Before creating DPD shipping labels in ShipStation, you must request and print test labels and send them to DPD for approval. If you create shipping labels before your test labels are approved, DPD may suspend your account.
- When shipping internationally:
- You must include a Harmonization Code for all customs items.
- You must select the option to Bill duties and taxes to payor of shipping charges for all international shipments.
- ShipStation cannot currently display estimated rates for DPD shipments.
- When using the Ship to Shop service, the Ship To address must include a phone number and email address.
- DPD shipping labels cannot be voided through ShipStation.
- If you wish to void pay-on-use labels, you must do so in your DPD account. They cannot be voided in ShipStation. NOTE: you are not charged for pay-on-use labels if they are not used, so voiding is not required.