This article describes how to integrate Tophatter with ShipStation.
1. Log in to your Tophatter admin panel, and locate the API section on the left-hand Seller Tools sidebar.
2. On the Tophatter Merchant API page that appears, copy your auto-generated Access Token.
3. Go to your ShipStation Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select TopHatter from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Enter your Access Token into the Access Token field in the Connection pop-up that appears.
6. Click Connect and your orders will begin importing!