ShipStation currently supports X-Cart versions 4.4 and higher. If you are using a version below version 4.4, you will need to update in order to integrate your store with ShipStation. This article describes steps for connecting ...
- Version 5 and higher
- Versions below 5
IMPORTANT: Step 2 through Step 6 are the same for all versions.
VERSION 5 AND HIGHER
1. Go here to download and install the module to integrate ShipStation with X-Cart.
2. Log in to your ShipStation account and go to Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
3. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
4. On the new page, click + Connect a Store or Marketplace
5. Select X-Cart from the list of stores (you may need to scroll down the list).
6. In the pop-up window, select the version of X-Cart you're using. (Versions below 5, click here for your Step 7.)
7. Enter your X-Cart administrator Username, Password and URL (e.g. http://www.mywebsite.com/) into the appropriate fields.
8. Add any Custom Order Statuses used in your X-Cart store or leave the defaults.
9. Click Connect, and you're done!
VERSIONS BELOW 5
1. Download this file and upload the shipstation_xcart.php file to your X-Cart website's root folder to install X-cart on a version below version 5.
7. Enter your X-Cart administrator Username and Password in the fields above and enter the URL to the shipstation_xcart.php file. (e.g. http://www.mywebsite.com/shipstation_xcart.php).
8. Click Connect and you're done!