This article offers the following explanations:
- Perform a Manual Refresh of Your Store Orders
- Refresh Your Stores from ShipStation Mobile
- Watch a video demonstration.
You may notice an order is in your selling channel/marketplace, but it has not imported into ShipStation. You may then think to yourself, "Now, hold up! I have automatic import turned on within ShipStation! Where are my new orders?" The automatic import feature does pull orders automatically periodically, however, it will not immediately pull orders into ShipStation in real-time.
The recommended way to pull orders into ShipStation is through a manual store refresh. This is your way of requesting orders when you're ready to process them. The automatic refresh is more of a safety net to pull orders into ShipStation during off hours.
Perform a Manual Refresh of Your Store Orders
1. Go to the upper-righthand corner of your ShipStation account. Hover over the circle formed by an arrow to see the full list of your stores.
When you do so, you will see the available stores.
2. Click Update All Stores to bring in available orders from all stores or click on an individual store to only import orders from that specific store.
If any new orders import into ShipStation, you will see the following message appear in the upper lefthand side:
Refresh Your Stores from ShipStation Mobile
To get started, locate this refresh symbol from the sidebar on the mobile app. Clicking this circle will refresh all stores at once!
You can also click Stores to select individual stores you want to refresh.
Check out this short video that illustrates the import process: