Amazon's Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders can be fulfilled through ShipStation using our premium integration with Amazon Shipping. If you would like to fulfill these shipments through ShipStation, reach out to our support team. Once we determine if you are a good fit for this option, we can enable it to work through ShipStation.
- Amazon Shipping is currently available only to U.S. ShipStation accounts.
- Only Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders that are imported from a directly connected Amazon or ChannelAdvisor selling channel can be shipped using Amazons Shipping services.
- Amazon requires you to agree to a special Terms & Conditions before Amazon Shipping labels can be created.
- Amazon Shipping will only function for a single Amazon account in ShipStation. ShipStation will use the credentials for the Amazon store that was most recently connected.
Once Amazon Shipping is enabled by ShipStation...
You will be able to select any available Amazon Shipping services for your Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders right away. There is no additional setup that you'll have to do within ShipStation. ShipStation takes care of all that for you!
ShipStation will automatically add an Amazon Prime Order tag to orders that qualify for Amazon Shipping. You can filter these orders using the tag filter option to easily identify which orders to send using Amazon Shipping services.
Assign an Amazon Shipping Service to an Order
Select a shipping service from your available Amazon Shipping options listed in the Service drop-down menu for an order.
Once you receive a rate for your shipment, you can click Create Label!
Protip: Use the Amazon Prime Order tag as criteria in an Automation Rule to automatically apply an Amazon Shipping service to Primer orders!
A few things to be aware of when using the Amazon Shipping carrier:
- In order to access your negotiated rates with UPS, be sure to connect your UPS account to Amazon Seller Central. If currently logged into your Seller Central, head here for more information on connecting your carriers.
- If Amazon determines the selected service will not guarantee the shipment's arrival in the required time frame, Amazon will return an alert and prevent you from creating the label for that order. In these cases, you will need to select a faster service.
- Adding Amazon Shipping to your ShipStation account does not cost anything; however, ShipStation will charge a $0.20 fee for each Amazon Shipping label created within ShipStation. This is billed on a monthly invoice.
- End of Day forms (aka: shipping manifests) are not currently supported in ShipStation for shipments created with Amazon Shipping services. These shipments will display in Shipments > End of Day, but cannot be closed or printed.
- Amazon does not allow multi-package shipments via 3rd party apps (like ShipStation). Any multi-package shipments will need to be shipped directly through Amazon Seller Central. (This applies to Prime and Non-Prime orders.)