So, you want to connect SAP Anywhere to ShipStation. The first thing you'll want to do is log into ShipStation.
Head to your Account Settings (the gear icon in the upper right).
Next, select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the sidebar on the left.
Click Connect a Store or Marketplace and choose SAP Anywhere.
On Step 1., login to SAP Anywhere by clicking here.
Find us in the available apps or head to the Featured Apps section. Locate it and click Install.
Once the app installs, you'll redirected back to your ShipStation account to set up your store's unique information! The setup process is that simple!
But, with this integration, there are some unique points to remember.
Important things to note:
- SAP Anywhere Sales Deliveries will import into ShipStation as orders. The SAP Anywhere Sales Order document number will display within the ShipStation Order per product line item. For example, Sales Delivery #34 with products from Sales Orders #52 and #53 will appear in ShipStation as seen below:
- The total order weight in ShipStation is calculated based on the total of the product weights in SAP Anywhere. ShipStation will convert these unit of measure as needed.
- When ShipStation updates SAP Anywhere that a Sales Delivery has been shipped, ShipStation will create a carrier record in SAP Anywhere (if needed) in order to create a shipment record in SAP Anywhere.
- ShipStation will not be able to import a Sales Delivery from SAP for the following reasons:
- No complete shipping address on the Sales Delivery
- No complete shipping / billing address on the Sales Order tied to the Sales Delivery
- No product line items
- Product line items with a quantity of zero