This article describes how to connect SAP Anywhere to ShipStation. Below you will find...
- Step-by-step details
- Key Points regarding this integration, including reminders and troubleshooting tips.
1. Log in to ShipStation, and go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Connect a Store or Marketplace and choose SAP Anywhere.
4. Log in to SAP Anywhere by clicking here (listed as Step 1 in the connection pop-up).
5. Find ShipStation in the available apps, or locate it in the Featured Apps section, and click Install. Once the ShipStation app installs, you'll be redirected back to your ShipStation account.
6. Log in to ShipStation and set up your store's unique information! The setup process is that simple!
With this integration, there are some unique points to remember:
- SAP Anywhere Sales Deliveries will import into ShipStation as orders. The SAP Anywhere Sales Order document number will display within the ShipStation Order per product line item. For example, Sales Delivery #34 with products from Sales Orders #52 and #53 will appear in ShipStation as seen below:
- The total order weight in ShipStation is calculated based on the total of the product weights in SAP Anywhere. ShipStation will convert these units of measure as needed.
- When ShipStation updates SAP Anywhere that a Sales Delivery has been shipped, ShipStation will create a carrier record in SAP Anywhere (if needed) in order to create a shipment record in SAP Anywhere.
- ShipStation will not be able to import a Sales Delivery from SAP for the following reasons:
- No complete shipping address on the Sales Delivery
- No complete shipping/billing address on the Sales Order tied to the Sales Delivery
- No product line items
- Product line items with a quantity of zero
- Because this integration uses an oAuth connection, ShipStation does not recommend uninstalling and resintalling the ShipStation app that was added to SAP to resolve errors. If the app is uninstalled/reinstalled, this will create a NEW store connection in ShipStation, causing the initial store to become inactive.