These instructions are for setting up the Rollo printer in Windows. For help setting up a Rollo on a Mac, check out this article.
Rollo printers are a compact, easy-to-use thermal printer, great for printing your 4x6 shipping labels! Setting it up on your Windows system take three basic steps:
- Download and install the Rollo driver
- Add the printer to your Devices and Printers Control Panel
- Configure the printer settings
Download and Install the Rollo Printer Driver
1. Download the Rollo driver from here, if you have not already done so. The driver software titled "Rollo-Windows-Latest" will download.
2. Extract the files.
3. Follow the Installer steps
4. Plug your Rollo printer into a power source and connect to your computer via USB, once the Rollo drive is installed.
Add the printer to your Devices and Printers Control Panel
1. Go to the View Devices and Printers section of your computer's Control Panel. Check out this article on the Microsoft help site if you have trouble locating your Control Panel.
2. Click Add a Printer and select your Rollo printer from the list of connected printers that appears.
Configure the printer settings
1. Go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers. The Rollo should show up in the Devices & Printers section.
2. Right-click it and choose Printing Preferences.
TIP: If the printer shows up as USB Printing Support under Unspecified, and the driver won't install, try restarting your computer to make it show up as Rollo Printer.
3. Click Advanced... on the lower right-hand side of the Printing Preferences pop-up page.
4. Select 100mm x 150mm on the Paper Size section.
5. Click OK and your labels are ready to go!
If you plan to print using ShipStation Connect, please go to this article for instructions on installing ShipStation Connect for Windows.