Jet.com's integration with ShipStation requires you to link your Jet Fulfillment Node(s)* to its corresponding ShipStation Inventory Warehouse. If you have multiple Jet.com Fulfillment Nodes, you will need a unique ShipStation Inventory Warehouse for each Node. Again, this is required for the integration to work.
Once you have linked a ShipStation Inventory Warehouse to a Jet Fulfillment Node, ShipStation will upload the stock counts of your products in the ShipStation Inventory Warehouse to Jet and you will be awarded orders for products that have ample stock.
NOTE: If you do not have a ShipStation Inventory Warehouse linked to your Jet Fulfillment Node, ShipStation will upload stock counts of 0 to Jet for all of your products, and you will not receive new orders.
*A node is a geographical deciding factor Jet.com will use to determine which seller is selected to ship to a customer.
Linking a Jet Fulfillment Node to a ShipStation Inventory Warehouse
1. In ShipStation, go to Settings > Store Setup and click Edit next to your connected Jet.com store.
2. Click on the Jet tab on the far, right-hand side of the header bar. Here you will see a list of all your ShipStation Inventory Warehouses.
3. Click Add next to the warehouse to which you want to link a Jet Fulfillment Node.
4. Paste the Jet Fulfillment Node ID into the corresponding field.
5. Click Save.
6. To locate your Jet Fulfillment Node ID, log in to your Jet Partner Portal and go to the Fulfillment Tab.
Now that you have linked your Jet.com Fulfillment Node to a ShipStation Inventory Warehouse, ShipStation will upload stock counts for SKUs to Jet.com. Read How do I upload inventory counts for Listings to Jet.com? to learn more about this.