This article helps you to modify the connection URL necessary in Step 5 of the Connection setup steps for your Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
You likely came to this help page via Settings > Selling Channel > Store Setup > + Connect a Store or Marketplace > Salesforce CommerceCloud, and then followed the URL help link (red circle below) in this pop-up:
To form the Salesforce Commerce Cloud URL that you use to connect to ShipStation, you'll need to gather, combine, and modify some details:
1. Enter your website's name into the URL field (shown by red arrow in the screenshot above):
yoursite = the address of your website
2. Copy the site ID, found in Salesforce Commerce Cloud under Business Manager > Administration > Sites > Manage Sites > Your Site
Your modified Salesforce Commerce Cloud URL will end up looking something like this:
3. Enter this modified URL into the appropriate field on the pop-up in ShipsStation.
4. Complete any remaining steps and fields in the Connection pop-up (i.e., Step 6: map custom Order Statuses), and click Connect.
5. Complete any store setup requirements as prompted in ShipStation.