This article describes how to ...
- Set up Native Inventory Management
- Add Jet.com as a selling channel
- Link your ShipStation Inventory Warehouse to your Jet.com Fulfillment Node
Important: ShipStation must be the only integration partner connected to your Jet.com account. You must disconnect ANY other integration partners from your Jet.com account before connecting to ShipStation.
If you are currently selling on Jet.com and are switching to ShipStation from another Jet.com integration partner, the following steps will connect ShipStation to your Jet.com account!
Set up Native Inventory Management
For each Fulfillment Node you have in Jet.com, you will need a unique ShipStation Inventory Warehouse. This allows ShipStation to upload stock counts saved in the ShipStation Inventory Warehouse to the corresponding Jet Fulfillment Node.
Add Jet.com as a selling channel
- Go to ShipStation's Settings > Selling Channels > Store Setup and click + Connect a Store or Marketplace.
- Select the Jet tile.
- Copy your API credentials from Jet.com and paste them into the corresponding fields in the ShipStation Jet.com Connection Window.
- Click Connect. After you have connected the store, you will be directed to the store settings page for your Jet.com connected store.
- Select the Jet tab on the far right (as shown below).
Link your ShipStation Inventory Warehouse to your Jet.com Fulfillment Node
- Open your Jet.com Partner Portal.
- Go to the Fulfillment Tab and copy the Fulfillment Node ID for your Fulfillment Node (as shown in the example below).
- Back in ShipStation, select Add next to the ShipStation Inventory Warehouse you want to link to the Jet.com Fulfillment Node.
- Paste the Fulfillment Node ID into the field and click Save.
You have now connected your Jet.com account to ShipStation!
If you have products uploaded to Jet.com from a previous integration partner, the next step is to import them into ShipStation. Follow the instructions in the article How do I import my existing Jet.com product catalog into ShipStation?
If you need to upload new products into Jet, you must create those products in ShipStation and add inventory stock counts to them. You can either create product records manually in ShipStation (by clicking the New Product button in the Products window), or you can import your product listings into ShipStation with a Product CSV.