It's okay. We've all done it. If you have forgotten your password to log in to ShipStation, or if you need to change the password for any of your account users, don't worry. It's a short process to fix this!
1. Click Forgot Password? on the login page.
2. Enter your username and click Send Password Reset Instructions, as shown here:
ShipStation will then send an email to the email address associated with the username you entered.
3. Open that email and follow the included instructions to log in to ShipStation.
NOTE: If there are multiple usernames associated with the same email address, this can get a bit tricky. If this process doesn't work for you, or if you don't receive the password reset email, please contact support.
Change password for an account user
To change the password for all usernames on your ShipStation account, you must have admin privileges associated with your username.
1. Go to Settings > Account > User Management.
2. Click Edit next to the username whose password you'd like to change.
3. Edit the password, full name, and email address associated with a username in the Information tab.
IMPORTANT: You cannot change the username itself. To change a username, you'll need to create a new user and set the old one to inactive.
4. Click Save once you've made your changes.
If you are still unable to reset your password, please have the ShipStation account holder or authorized administrator contact support. After confirming certain account information, our support agents can reset user passwords.
Please email email@example.com if no user is able to log in to ShipStation.