This article provides steps to reinstate your canceled ShipStation account.
1. Log in to ShipStation using the same username and password* you used previously on your account.
*NOTE: If you are unable to log in, use the Forgot Password option in the login window. If you are unable to reset your password this way, please contact ShipStation support for further assistance.
ShipStation will open the Account > Subscription window.
2. Click Change Your Subscription.
3. Select the plan level you'd like to use (even if it shows as the currently selected plan), and enter your billing information into the Account Billing popup window.*
*NOTE: If your billing information is still saved in ShipStation, this popup will be skipped.
4. Save your changes.
Your account will now be reactivated and you'll be able to access the rest of the app to start shipping again!
Your new billing period will start the day you reactivate your account.
- If you have a Stamps.com account associated with your ShipStation account, it will have reverted to a standard account when your ShipStation canceled.
- Please contact Stamps.com when you reinstate your ShipStation account. Stamps.com will convert your account back to the ShipStation Pro Plan. This will ensure you are not billed a monthly fee for your Stamps.com account going forward.