ShipStation Carrier Services is a way for ShipStation to provide free access to multiple partner carrier accounts while using a single postage balance. With ShipStation Carrier Services, you can maintain a single balance for any carrier in the program, while using all of their available services.
For example, you may wish to use USPS services for domestic shipments, but DHL Express for international shipments. Instead of maintaining separate accounts for each, and receiving separate invoices every month, you can use both services and create labels using the balance from a single account.
Currently, ShipStation Carrier Services is partnered with DHL Express and USPS via Stamps.com, but stay tuned as we work to add more carriers to this program!
ShipStation Carrier Services Benefits
- Allows you to use a single postage balance for multiple carriers
- Provides access to our partners' negotiated rates
- Provides convenient access to all label purchase transactions on the Postage Purchase Report
- Save up to 20% on DHL Express postage
Using ShipStation Carrier Services
Here is how ShipStation Carrier Services appears in your Carriers & Fulfillment account settings:
Once you are configured with ShipStation Carrier Services, you can start printing labels for the included carriers. You can also set up Auto-funding so you never have to worry about your account balance.
Please note: Your Cost Summary and Batch Summary screens will change slightly:
Adding ShipStation Carrier Services
ShipStation Carrier Services will not convert an existing DHL Express account to ShipStation Carrier Services. But, if you do not yet have a DHL Express account and would like to begin using their services, do the following...
- Go to Settings > Shipping > Carriers & Fulfillment
- Click Add a Provider Account
- Click the DHL Express International tile
- Choose Click here to get started.
- Fill in the necessary fields
- Click Connect
ShipStation will process your submission and add DHL Express to ShipStation Carrier Services!
Please be aware, the approval process can take up to 72 hours when adding DHL Express to ShipStation Carrier Services.