You'll use certain shipping services more than others. Should you find that some services are never used, consider removing them as an available option. If you don't anticipate using FedEx International Priority® Freight, you can head to your Carriers & Fulfillment settings and remove it as an option when shipping.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click on the services area in the pop-up for the carrier account you want to adjust.
4. Deselect the Shipping Services you want to hide on the pop-up that appears.
NOTE: To re-add a service at any time, return here and select them again.
5. Click Update, and you're done!