If you do not have an active DHL Express account, but would like to create one, U.S. account holders with a Stamps.com account connected to ShipStation can do so directly within ShipStation using ShipStation Carrier Services.
Creating a DHL Express account in this way also lets you save up to 66% on your DHL Express postage and use your Stamps.com account balance for labels!
Create a DHL Express Account in ShipStation
1. Go to Settings (wrench icon).
2. Select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the sidebar on the left.
3. Click Add a Provider Account.
4. Click the DHL Express International tile.
5. Choose Click here to get started and fill in the necessary fields and click Connect.
The following gif illustrates this process.
6. ShipStation will process your submission and add DHL Express to ShipStation Carrier Services.
Note: The approval process can take up to 2 weeks when adding DHL Express to ShipStation Carrier Services. Once approved, DHL Express and Stamps.com will appear under the heading ShipStation Carrier Services in your Carriers & Fulfillment settings.
Learn how to set up auto-funding for DHL Express using ShipStation Carrier Services.
- US ShipStation account holders who do not have a Stamps.com account connected to ShipStation can apply for a DHL Express account on ShipStation's DHL Express Sign-up Page.
- Non-US ShipStation account holders who would like to apply for a new DHL Express account should reach out directly to DHL in their country.
- On September 1st, 2018, DHL Express is updating the maximum actual weight for individual shipments to 150 pounds (70 kilograms), and the maximum length to 118 inches (300 centimeters). Packages over those maximum values will not be accepted by DHL Express. The total maximum weight for a multi-piece shipment will remain unchanged, at 2,200 pounds (1,000 kilograms).
- To place an order for the DHL Express packaging offered for free by DHL Express, please contact email@example.com.