With FedEx SmartPost you are unable to edit the return address because SmartPost does not use the designated Ship From Location in ShipStation for the return address. The SmartPost return address is hard coded into your account and to change it will require you to contact your SmartPost account manager.
Articles in this section
- 2018 U.S. Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Stamps.com 2018 Rates
- First Class Mail International Flats - 2018 Service Changes
- What discounts are available through ShipStation in the US & Canada?
- Using Insurance in ShipStation
- How can I make USPS labels for Tubes or Rolls?
- How do USPS Postal Zones work?
- How does cubic pricing work in ShipStation?
- USPS Cubic pricing for Softpacks
- What is the USPS Automated Package Verification System (APV)?