With FedEx SmartPost you are unable to edit the return address because SmartPost does not use the designated Ship From Location in ShipStation for the return address. The SmartPost return address is hard coded into your account and to change it will require you to contact your SmartPost account manager.
Articles in this section
- What are Stamps.com's rate changes for 2017?
- What services does Stamps.com offer?
- What services does UPS offer?
- What Services does FedEx offer? (US)
- FedEx and UPS and Dimensional Weight Pricing
- How do USPS Postal Zones work?
- How long do I have to ship packages once I have printed labels?
- How can I contact my carrier for support?
- What is Commercial Base pricing (a.k.a. CBP)?
- What is Commercial Plus pricing (a.k.a. CPP)?