With FedEx SmartPost you are unable to edit the return address because SmartPost does not use the designated Ship From Location in ShipStation for the return address. The SmartPost return address is hard coded into your account and to change it will require you to contact your SmartPost account manager.
Articles in this section
- What are Stamps.com's 2018 rate changes?
- Processing Groupon Goods orders using Landmark Fulfillment
- Using Insurance in ShipStation
- What discounts are available through ShipStation in the US & Canada?
- How do I sign up for the FedEx Canada Program?
- How do I connect my Hermes account to ShipStation?
- What package types does USPS support?
- How do I generate an Australia Post Order Summary Report?
- First Class Mail International Flats - 2018 Service Changes
- How can I make USPS labels for Tubes or Rolls?