With FedEx SmartPost you are unable to edit the return address because SmartPost does not use the designated Ship From Location in ShipStation for the return address. The SmartPost return address is hard coded into your account and to change it will require you to contact your SmartPost account manager.
Articles in this section
- First Class Mail International Flats - 2018 Service Changes
- What are Stamps.com's 2018 rate changes?
- How can I make USPS labels for Tubes or Rolls?
- How do I use Royal Mail within ShipStation?
- How do I create a DHL Express account through ShipStation?
- How do I file a claim with DHL Express?
- How do I create Royal Mail Sales Order Summary within ShipStation?
- What are ShipStation Carrier Services?
- How do I set up auto-funding for ShipStation Carrier Services?
- What to look for when selecting a fulfillment provider