Certain types of items, like currency or perishables, cannot be insured. There are also certain products, such as cell phones, televisions, and laptop computers, that can only be insured under certain conditions. Please see the Shipsurance Terms and Conditions for a full list of excluded items, special insurance conditions, and full details on destination countries that cannot be insured.
Articles in this section
- How do I ship to US territories like Puerto Rico and Guam?
- How do I bulk print Commercial Invoices?
- How can I ship international orders with ShipStation?
- Where can I find the settings for my customs forms?
- Where can I find my customs forms?
- How does "Bill duties and taxes to payor of shipping charges" work?
- How can I automatically configure customs settings like Contents Type, Non-Delivery Option, Customs Declarations, and Signature?
- Can ShipStation automatically sign my customs forms?
- How do I auto-populate customs information for my products?
- Why aren't all of my items showing up on my customs form?