Yes! ShipStation allows you the most flexibility possible in regards to your subscription plan. If your needs increase or vary by season, you can change your billing plan to fit your needs.
Users can upgrade just for the month. All in one action, instead of remembering to come back in a while, have ShipStation automatically set the account back to your original plan at the start of the next billing cycle.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Account and then Subscription from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Find the Current Subscription section and click Change Your Subscription.
4. Select the plan you want to change to (Upgrade/Downgrade) from those listed in the ShipStation Subscription Plan pop-up window. Add any additional required information.
If you're upgrading
Upgrade your plan at any time, and changes take effect immediately. Please note that the current month’s charges will be pro-rated based on the date of upgrade.
If you're downgrading
Downgrade your plan at any time. Subscription periods are billed in advance, so the current 30-day cycle will continue to the end of the period when that plan level began. The plan downgrade will take effect in the next 30-day billing cycle.
For example, if you start at a Bronze plan but temporarily upgrade to Platinum for the season's rush, you can downgrade back to Bronze any time before the next billing cycle.
For the remainder of the current 30-day billing cycle, the Platinum plan services apply to your account. The Bronze plan will apply again at the start of the new billing cycle.
5. Click Approve and Change to save any changes you make!