If you frequently print batches, you may want to change the sequence in which your labels and packing slips print (for example, by order date or warehouse location).
Change the sequence in which your batch labels print in ShipStation by adjusting the Label Document Options.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Printing and then Printing Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Document Options for Labels. Here, you will see all the customizations available for how your labels print.
4. Scroll to the Order Labels By section and click on the drop-down menu to view your options.
5. Click Save Changes once you've made your selection.
Your labels will now print in the new selected order. The Packing Slip order is also controlled by this setting so that you can easily match label to packing slip.