Import and export your products into/from ShipStation using CSV files. This process is useful to get a full product list and to update your products in ShipStation.
Update products in bulk by exporting them, editing the CSV, and then re-importing.
Export a Product List
1. Click Products in ShipStation.
2. Select Export along the top of the Products tab.
3. Click Export Now when you see the confirmation page.
An export of your products will begin and run in the background.
Depending on your products, this could take a few minutes and you can do other things within ShipStation while it works.
You’ll see an alert on the top right once this is finished, with a link that will take you to the file on your computer.
That's it! You've now exported your products.
- While Aliases may be exported with a Product Export CSV, any changes to those aliases won't affect any records when imported into ShipStation.
- Aliases can't be added, removed, or modified during a product import.