If you sell on multiple channels, you may have multiple names or SKUs for the same item on your different selling channels. This means you must track multiple product records in ShipStation that represent the same exact product. Don't worry! Combine duplicate product records in a few steps.
Combine Duplicate Product Records
1. Go to the Products tab in the toolbar, and select one or more duplicate product records.
2. Click Combine in the action bar.
3. Choose the second option from the Combine Products popup that reads, "These products are identical, but are sold under different SKUs", then click Next.
4. Drag additional product records, and also re-order the records so that the surviving product record is at the top slot in the new window.
5. Click the green Combine button in the lower right of the window when you're ready.
The surviving record will stick around, and all the non-surviving records will be deactivated. Previous order history for the non-surviving products and will now point to the surviving record. Additionally, aliases will be created for the non-surviving product(s) so that future orders for those products will count as orders for the surviving product instead (for product settings and reporting).