Yes, ShipStation supports multiple Magento stores set up under a single account. This article provides instructions for adding multiple Magento stores.
1. Up until entering your Store URL, follow the instructions in How do I connect my Magento 1.x store to ShipStation?. Then come back to this article and continue.
2. When you have multiple Magento stores under a single account, instead of entering your website URL in the Store URL field, you'll enter a URL in one of the following formats:
- https://[websitedomain.com]/api/auctane/index/store/[store view code]
- https://[websitedomain.com]/index.php/api/auctane/index/store/[store view code]
- https://[websitedomain.com]/[store view code]/api/auctane/index/store/[store view code]
NOTE: The format of the URL will depend on your Magento version and if your installation allows direct access to PHP files. Here are example URLs using all formats:
3. Once you have entered the correct Store URL, click Connect. Repeat the process to add additional Magento stores.
NOTE: You can find the Store View Code in your Magento Admin Panel by going to System > Manage Stores.
4. Click the link under the Store View Name column.
The Store View Code can be found in the Code field.