After you read this article you'll be able to ...
Connecting your selling channel to ShipStation is a simple process! If you have multiple selling channels, that's totally fine. ShipStation does not limit the number of selling channels you can add! Do keep in mind, different selling channels may require slightly different steps, but ShipStation provides step by step instructions through the entire process.
Add a Selling Channel to your ShipStation Account
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
Now, you'll see a list of the stores currently attached to your account (if any).
3. Click the Connect a Store or Marketplace button to add a new one.
4. Choose the platform or channel upon which your store resides, and then follow the instructions on that screen to complete the process. If you do not see your selling channel or platform listed, you can create a manual store using the ShipStation option or your developer can create a custom store.
Once the store is connected, you'll see your Store Setup window. Here, you can set the name of the store as it will display in ShipStation. You can also customize any of the other store options within each tab. For example, if you'd like to set up your Branding options so your store name and logo can be included on your confirmation emails and packing slips, go to the Branding tab, as shown in this image:
If you are not ready to make these changes, don't worry! You can edit them at any time in your ShipStation Store Setup screen.
5. Click the Save Changes button along the bottom of the page when you're done!
Congratulations! You are now ready to start importing orders from your selling channels!
Watch a Video Demonstration
This short video illustrates the basic process of adding a selling channel: