This article links to critical downloads, details version requirements for this connection, and provides you with ...
To set up your WooCommerce store, you must first install the free ShipStation WooCommerce Extension. WooCommerce has a thorough Installation Guide, however, we have also put together a setup guide below. Please refer to the installation guide for more information.
NOTE: Looking for a WooCommerce expert to help you set up your WooCommerce store? Check out our Partner Directory to find one near you!
Version Requirements for the WooCommerce – ShipStation plugin:
Word Press: Version 4.0+
Step-by-step details to follow in WooCommerce
1. Download the WooCommerce-ShipStation plugin to your computer.
2. In your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins, and click on Add New.
3. Click on the Upload link, and select the plugin zip file from your local computer.
4. Click Install Now. Once installation completes, click Activate Plugin.
5. Go to the WooCommerce menu within WordPress, and select Settings.
6. Click the Integration tab to get to your ShipStation Settings. If you have any other WooCommerce integrations installed, you may also need to go into the ShipStation specific settings. Here, copy your Authorization Key to later input into ShipStation:
7. You can select any custom statuses you may have that you’d like to export to ShipStation. Choose the Status you’d like the orders to go in after they have been shipped in ShipStation.
With your settings for the ShipStation app now configured, log in to ShipStation to add a new WooCommerce store.
Step-by-step details to follow in ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select WooCommerce from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Copy the Authentication Key from WooCommerce and paste it below.
6. Enter your WordPress site's domain (e.g., http://www.yoursite.com).
NOTE: You can also map any statuses that you use for your WooCommerce store at this point. If you use any custom statuses, you will need to add them. We automatically populate these fields with the standard WooCommerce statuses and the most common way they are mapped in ShipStation.
7. Within WooCommerce, choose which order statuses to export to ShipStation and map these statuses by placing them in the relevant fields below. Be sure to separate multiple statuses with a comma.
8. Click Connect and that’s it! You'll be taken to finish up your specific store settings to use within ShipStation: Store information and logo, communications, how your products are handled in ShipStation, and service mappings.