To connect your Etsy store to ShipStation, simply follow the steps below.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click +Connect a Store or Marketplace on the pop-up page.
4. Select Etsy from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Log in to your Etsy admin panel. Your Etsy username will be in the URL for your user settings. To locate this, click on a store from the lefthand sidebar.
6. Click on the You dropdown, and select View profile.
Your username will be at the end of the URL for the View Profile page.
It may alternately be displayed like
You'll now see your listed Shops.
7. Enter your Etsy Username, and select the store you wish to connect to ShipStation.
8. Click Connect. At the redirected page you'll be sent to, log in to your Etsy account.
9. Click Allow Access to authenticate ShipStation's connection to your Etsy account. Here, you'll be sent back to ShipStation to set up your store settings within ShipStation.
10. Enter your company's name, phone #, e-mail, website, and logo. Additionally, choose which e-mail templates and/or packing slips to use for the store.
11. Choose how you want your products to be imported (by Name or by SKU). If you don't know all of this information, you can always go back and change the information after you set up your initial connection.