To connect your Amazon Marketplace account to ShipStation, simply follow the steps below.
1.) First, go to http://developer.amazonservices.com and click the Sign up for MWS button.
2.) Now, login with your Amazon Seller Account.
3.) Now, choose "I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS" and input the following information in the appropriate fields:
- Developer's Name: ShipStation
- Developer Account Number: 4289-4417-4486
4.) Click the Next button, accept the license agreement, and click the Next button again.
5.) Here, you'll be presented with codes for your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
6.) Leave this page open and begin to add a new store to your ShipStation account, if you haven't already.
Head to your Account Settings (the gear icon in the upper right).
Next, select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the sidebar on the left.
7.) Click on Connect a Store or Marketplace and select Amazon.com.
8.) Where it asks, paste the Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from your Amazon account into ShipStation, and click Verify Seller ID.
9.) Once that's verified, choose an Amazon Marketplace if applicable, and also choose how you want to identify your products.
- For U.S.-based Amazon Marketplace stores, you'll select Amazon.com.
- If you have an Amazon Unified North America account, you may see an Amazon.ca option.
- If you have multiple options in this menu, please note that each option requires its own setup process. Choose one option for now and complete the setup process. Then run through steps 1-10 again, choosing a different option for step 9.
10.) Click Connect and you'll set up your Store information, Customer Communication preferences, product handling, and service mappings. Save Changes and your orders will begin to import!
That's it! Your Amazon store is now set up in ShipStation!