This article explains how to connect your Amazon.com Seller account to ShipStation. Because you'll move between the two, please log in to and keep open both of these accounts. You're about to learn about ...
- Connecting your Amazon Marketplace in ShipStation
- Configuring Shipstation in Amazon
- Back in ShipStation
Connecting your Amazon Marketplace in ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click on + Connect a Store or Marketplace and select Amazon.com.
4. Select Amazon from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Click the link in Step 1 of the pop-up, (or here: http://developer.amazonservices.com).
Configuring Shipstation in Amazon
1. Log in with your Amazon Seller Account. After logging in Amazon will automatically direct you to the User Permissions settings page for your Amazon profile.
2. Under Third party developer and apps, click Visit Manage Your Apps.
3. Click Authorize new developer.
4. Enter the Developer's Name and Account Number into the corresponding fields, and click Next.
- Developer's Name: ShipStation
- Developer Account Number: 4289-4417-4486
5. Copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token as shown below and return to ShipStation.
NOTE: If you're not able to perform the steps above, make sure that you're accessing the www.amazon.com profile at the top of the page:
If you have to change the profile, go to Settings then User Permissions to start the process again.
Back in ShipStation
1. Paste the Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from your Amazon Seller Account into the appropriate fields. Click Verify Seller ID (Step 3 of the ShipStation pop-up instructions).
2. Choose the order source (Step 4 of the ShipStation pop-up instructions).
NOTE: Wait, which option do I choose?
- For US-based Amazon Marketplace stores, you'll select Amazon.com.
- If you have Amazon stores in other countries, they may also show up as options to add.
- If you have multiple options on this menu, please note that each option requires its own setup process. Choose one option for now and complete the setup process. Then run again through the above steps, choosing a different option for this step.
3. Finally, choose the Product Identifier, either SKU or ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number). Click Connect.
Now you're ready to start importing orders from Amazon!