To connect your Amazon Marketplace account to ShipStation, simply follow the steps below.
Head to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the sidebar on the left.
Click on Connect a Store or Marketplace and select Amazon.com.
Select Amazon from the options.
The Amazon connection steps will now appear in the connection modal.
Click the link in Step 1, or go here.
Log in with your Amazon Seller Account.
On the page that appears, scroll down and click Authorize a Developer in the lower lefthand side.
Enter the Developer's Name and Account Number into the corresponding fields and click Next.
- Developer's Name: ShipStation
- Developer Account Number: 4289-4417-4486
Copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token as shown below and return to ShipStation.
Paste the Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from your Amazon Seller Account into the appropriate fields.
Click Verify Seller ID.
Once verified, continue to Step 4 where you choose the order source.
- For U.S.-based Amazon Marketplace stores, you'll select Amazon.com.
- Amazon.ca and Amazon.com.mx may also show up as options.
- If you have multipe options in this menu, please note that each option requires its own setup process. Choose one option for now and complete the setup process. Then run through steps 1-10 again, choosing a different option for step 9.
Finally, choose the Product Identifier, either SKU or ASIN.
When you click Connect, you're done and ready to start importing orders from Amazon!