This article explains the steps to connect ShipStation to QuickBooks via Cloud Cart Connector:
Cloud Cart Connector (CCC) is a third-party application that pulls orders from ShipStation into Quickbooks Online. Cloud Cart Connector is available to any ShipStation user that using ShipStation's new interface.
Cloud Cart Connector recommends that you pull orders from ShipStation into Quickbooks Online, rather than the other way around. You are able to create manual orders in ShipStation to serve as Sales Receipts or Invoices when pulled into Quickbooks.
Steps in Cloud Cart Connector
1. Once you've created a Cloud Cart Connector account, log into your Cloud Cart Connector and click Sign in with Intuit.
2. Click on the My Connections tab in the top menu.
3. Choose ShipStation as the connection to configure.
Steps in ShipStation
1. Open a new tab or browser window and log into your ShipStation admin.
2. Go to Account Settings ( the wrench icon in the top-right corner).
3. Select the API Settings tab on the left-hand sidebar menu, then copy and paste the API Key and API Secret into Cloud Cart Connector. (Click Generate API Keys if they do not already display.)
4. Click Submit within Cloud Cart Connector. This will take you to the Cloud Cart Connector Settings. Use the pre-filled, default settings or edit them if you like. If you're unsure how to fill out these settings, please see the Cloud Cart Connector articles below that explain in a bit more detail.
5. Scroll down and click Save & Sync to begin sending orders to Quickbooks.
For other how-to articles on using Cloud Cart Connector, see their knowledge base here or reach out to the Cloud Cart Connector team via this Contact Forum for help.
Here is an article on how to set up Tax and Customer Mapping settings on Cloud Cart Connector.