This article describes how to connect your BigCommerce store to your ShipStation account using the BigCommerce Apps section.
Note: Looking for a WooCommerce expert to help you set up your WooCommerce store? Check out our Partner Directory to find one near you!
Connect BigCommerce to ShipStation
1. Log in to your BigCommerce store, then click the Apps icon in the top left of the page.
2. Click the Search bar in the upper, right-hand corner and search ShipStation.
3. Click on the ShipStation listing.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Click Confirm to accept the required permissions.
6. Now you'll be taken to a page where you can either sign up for a free ShipStation trial, or log in to your existing ShipStation account. Once you log in, you'll be taken to ShipStation. Here, click Connect to complete the connection.
7. And that's it! You've now added your BigCommerce store to your ShipStation account.
From now on, you'll be able to access your ShipStation account from directly within your BigCommerce store by clicking on our logo in the Apps bar. Of course, you can also continue to open ShipStation in its own tab instead.