To connect your BigCommerce store to your ShipStation account using the BigCommerce Apps section, simply follow the steps below.
Looking for a WooCommerce expert to help you set up your WooCommerce store? Check out our Partner Directory to find one near you!
Connect BigCommerce to ShipStation
1) Login to your BigCommerce store, and then click on the Apps icon in the top left of the page.
2) Now, click the Search bar in the upper righthand corner and search ShipStation.
3) You should now see the ShipStation listing as the result. Click on it.
4) Now click on the Install button...
5) Now agree to the permissions needed by clicking Confirm.
6) Now you'll be taken to a page where you can either sign up for a free ShipStation trial, or log in to your existing ShipStation account. Once you log in, you'll be taken to ShipStation. Here, click Connect to complete the connection.
7) And that's it! You've now added your BigCommerce store to your ShipStation account.
From now on, you'll be able to access your ShipStation account from directly within your BigCommerce store by clicking on our logo in the Apps bar. Of course, you can also continue to open ShipStation in its own tab instead.