This article explains how to connect your Fullscreen Direct store to your ShipStation account. By following the steps below, your about to ...
- Setup ShipStation in Fullscreen Direct
- Setup, confirm, and activate your Fullscreen Direct store in ShipStation
1. Go to Fullscreen Direct and log in.
2. Select Store from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Settings on the page header.
4. Choose Create in the Fulfillers section in the upper righthand side of the page. (If you have yet to set up a fulfiller, it will look like the screenshot below.)
5. Enter your information in the popup, and select ShipStation from the software drop-down menu.
6. Expand the columns for the Private and Public Addresses, complete the required fields, and click Create.
7. Return to ShipStation, and go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
8. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
9. Click on the + Connect a Store or Marketplace button.
10. Select Fullscreen Direct from the list of stores (you may need to scroll down the list).
11. Enter your Username, Password, and Store Name in the corresponding fields. Click Test Connection. If successful, a pop-up will confirm your successful connection.
12. Click Finish to activate your store in ShipStation! Complete your store settings in ShipStation as prompted.