This article explains the necessary setup steps to import your Celery orders to Fulfill with ShipStation. You are about to ...
- Connect your Celery store within ShipStation.
- Gather Celery login information and integrate ShipStation within Celery.
- Test your connection and import Celery orders to Fulfill with ShipStation.
IMPORTANT: Before you connect your Celery account to ShipStation, please review the details below.
- For orders to import, you will need to select orders to Fulfill with ShipStation ahead of time.
- Once orders import into ShipStation, they will be locked and changes to the order cannot be made in Celery.
- Orders should be Paid before you use the Fulfill with ShipStation action.
- Please do not delete any products in Celery that have not yet been fulfilled through ShipStation.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select Celery from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
This pop-up shows steps for logging in, and the information required -- which you'll get from the Celery side.
5. Log in to your Celery admin, go to Settings, and then Apps. Here, you'll just need to toggle the Enable ShipStation setting under Fulfillment Integrations.
6. Locate the Celery API User ID and Access Token underneath Fulfillment Integrations. Copy these, and paste them into ShipStation.
7. Test the Connection, and then Click Finish! You'll be taken to the ShipStation Settings page for your Celery store where you can set up your logo, customer communications, service mappings, and more.
To get orders into ShipStation, you will need to select for those orders to be Fulfilled with ShipStation through either the Actions dropdown or a Bulk Action in Celery.
8. When you are ready to import orders, make sure the orders you want have been selected to Fulfill with ShipStation in Celery, and then update your stores in ShipStation.
You can view Celery's help article Fulfill with ShipStation to find out additional information on this integration.