Connex is a third-party application that syncs orders between ShipStation and Quickbooks Desktop. Pull orders from ShipStation into Quickbooks Desktop and push orders from Quickbooks Desktop into ShipStation. This integration's supported versions include QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, QuickBooks POS versions 10 and higher, Wholesale, and Manufacturing.
NOTE: Each of the above versions must be running 2007 or higher.
Connecting in ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Account and then API Settings from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Copy your existing API Key and secret or Generate API Keys.
4. Open a new window or tab and log into the Connex account connected to your Intuit account.
5. Click My Connections at the top and choose ShipStation.
6. Copy and Paste your API Key and API Secret from ShipStation into the corresponding fields.
Leave the URL as http://www.shipstation.com.
7. Click Submit to finish.
Open Sync ShipStation with QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier to view a full video explaining the integration process.
Additionally, Connex allows you to create an order in QuickBooks, ship it through ShipStation, then send back shipping details to QuickBooks. You must enable the shipping fields in QuickBooks and the setting in Connex. Read Update Tracking Numbers in QuickBooks to learn how Connex supports updating sales orders or invoices.
If you continue to have issues setting up your integration between Connex and ShipStation, please reach out to the Connex team at email@example.com.