Summary: This article explains how to assign an email template to its respective store after you've created email templates or packing slips specific to each of your stores.
NOTE: You must be on a Silver or above plan to customize your packing slip, though the instructions below will still work for your custom email templates.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. You'll see a list all of the stores that you have set up within ShipStation. Find the store that needs an email template or packing slip template assignment, and click Edit.
4. Click the Notifications sub-tab and you'll see drop-down options that control the default email notification templates for your store. Click the Packing Slips sub-tab to see the drop down option that controls the default packing slip template for your store.
5. Choose the ones you wish to use with your store, fill out any of the optional settings, and when you've finished, click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
You can still change these options on an order-by-order basis, should an order call for a specific email or packing slip.
NOTE: ShipStation cannot send confirmation emails to encrypted Amazon email addresses (those ending in "marketplace.amazon.com") or for your Rakuten/Buy.com shipments. These companies don't allow us to send confirmation emails for their orders. Edit those email confirmation settings in your respective marketplace accounts.