Introduction: Once you've created a customized packing slip, be sure to configure your account to use it where applicable. There are four ways to assign packing slips to orders:
- Apply the template to a specific selling channel
- Use an automation rule
- Assign to an individual order
- Apply to multiple orders using a bulk action
- You must be on a Silver-level plan or higher to customize your packing slips.
- Any changes to the Store Settings or Automation Rules will only affect future orders.
Apply the template to a selling channel
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Edit for the store for which you'd like to assign this packing slip, and click on the Packing Slips sub-tab.
4. Change the packing slip template and Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Use an Automation Rule
Use a specific packing slip for orders that fit certain criteria by creating an automation rule.
1. Go to the Account Settings (the wrench icon in the top right).
2. Select Automation and then Automation Rules from the left-hand sidebar.
For example, use a packing slip template without pricing for gift orders.
Assign to an individual order
Override the default packing slip for an order by navigating to the Orders tab, select an order to pull up the Order details, and find the "Order Templates" section.
Apply to multiple orders using a bulk action
Apply the template to selected orders or all orders in a view using Bulk Actions by going to Other Actions > Apply Bulk Action.