Summary: To change the font size for your packing slip, copy and paste a few lines of code into your packing slip template(s).
NOTE: Please note that you must be on a Silver-level plan or above to customize your packing slip, and we recommend having a basic familiarity with HTML code before starting.
Step-by-step Details to Change Font Size
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Templates and then Packing Slips from the left-hand sidebar. On this screen, you'll see a current list of your packing slip templates.
3. Either copy or edit an existing template, and the Order Header section should open by default. Add the following code to the very top of the Order Header to make the font bigger (12px is the default for 8.5x11 formats):
4. Feel free to adjust the font size number to match your preferences.
5. You're able to download a sample, but don't forget to click Save when you're done editing. Now, you have a customized packing slip to send to your customers for each of your stores!