Introduction: Adding a logo to your store's notification emails and packing slips is a simple and effective way to brand your customer touch points. Follow the steps below to upload a logo to your email and packing slip template:
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Find the store for which you'd like to add your logo, and click Edit.
4. Click on that store's Branding tab.
5. Find the Store Logo section, and do one of the following:
- Click the empty space to select an image file from your computer.
- Click on an already uploaded image file to replace it with a new one.
- Hover over an already uploaded image and click the Remove button in the lower right if you don't want to use a logo anymore.
6. Once you've added your logo (or removed it), don't forget to Save Changes!
Repeat these steps for each active store.
- We recommend using a logo that is approximately 300 pixels wide. So, if you have a square logo, 300 x 300 is good, or if you have a long rectangular logo, dimensions like 75 x 300 are good.
- Please refer to our article How do I adjust the size and quality of my store logo? for more information on adjusting the size and quality of your store logo.