This article provides the following information about printing logos on shipping labels:
- Print your store's logo on your shipping labels
- Check if you have already uploaded a logo
- Watch a video demonstration of how to upload a logo
Print Your Logo on Your Shipping Labels
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Printing and then Printing Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click the link for Document Options for your labels.
4. Check the box under Label Branding and click Save Changes.
Going forward, your labels will include a small image of your logo on them whenever a carrier/service supports it!
NOTE: Not all carriers or services support store logos!
Make sure that you have a logo uploaded to the Branding tab for each connected store.
Check if You Have Already Uploaded a Logo
1. Click on Selling Channels > Store Setup in the Account Settings section.
2. Click Edit by the store for which you wish to have its logo printed on the label.
3. Click the Branding tab to check the Store Logo section.
IMPORTANT: We recommend using a logo that is approximately 300 x 300 pixels. Square logos should also be 300 pixels high, but long rectangular logos might only be 75 to 100 pixels high.
The logo image will be automatically resized to meet carrier requirements when printing on the label. To learn more, please refer to our article How do I adjust the size and quality of my store logo?.
4. Upload a logo (if there is not one already) by clicking Select a File and locating the image on your computer.
5. Click Save to save your changes!
The following video explains how to upload a logo in ShipStation: