Introduction: By implementing basic CSS edits to your packing slip template, you can prevent coupon and discount order line items from displaying on your packing slips.
NOTE: Please note that you must be on a Silver-level plan or above to customize your packing slip and we recommend having a basic familiarity with HTML code before starting.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Templates and then Packing Slips from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Find the packing slip you wish to remove the coupons and discounts from and double-click it. (If you choose the default template, it will ask you to create a new copy.) A window will then display with an HTML editor where you can create your packing slip.
4. Within the Order Header section, copy and paste the following lines of code to the top:
It should look something like the following once it's added:
5. If you already have <style> tags in your order header, copy and paste the following lines of code between <style> and </style>:
NOTE: If you are trying to combine this type of packing slip edit with the edit to remove $0 items from packing slips, you'll need to take the additional steps found in this article.
6. Once you've made your edits, save your changes and assign the packing slip to the desired stores for your customized packing slip to take effect!