If your product SKU doesn’t match the Amazon SKU for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) or Shipwire, you will need to update the product details in ShipStation with the correct Fulfillment SKU for your products.
- This information only applies to those using FBA or Shipwire. If you're using both, you'll need to make sure they are both using the same Fulfillment SKU.
- For FBA, be sure to use the MSKU value for the product as listed in your Amazon account.
Enter the Fulfillment SKU
1. Open the Product Details window by clicking the product name in an order’s detail page or by double-clicking a product in the Products tab.
2. Click on the Shipping tab and then enter your Fulfillment SKU from Amazon or Shipwire for that specific product.
3. Click Save Changes once you've entered the correct Fulfillment SKU.
TIP: Be sure to check the box to Apply to open orders if you have orders that have already imported into ShipStation that need to be sent to FBA, Shipwire, or both.
Update Multiple SKUs in Bulk
Use the product CSV import to import all of your products and update them together. Enter the Fulfillment SKU into the FillSku field to be sure all of your products have valid SKUs for your fulfillment provider.