If you dropship some of your orders or happen to ship an order outside of ShipStation, it's easy to update those orders within ShipStation with the tracking information. All you need is a spreadsheet with the order numbers in one column and the tracking numbers in the next column.
1. To paste this information into ShipStation, simply go to your orders screen, click the Other Actions button, and then click Mark as Shipped Bulk.
You will need to choose a Store for each import, so you will want to make sure that you have separated your orders and tracking information by this data.
2. A dialog box will pop up where you can paste your order numbers and tracking numbers. The results will look something like the following:
If you have duplicate order numbers among your stores, you will want to make sure that you choose for which store this information is valid. Otherwise, we will automatically match the information appropriately.
3. Once you've pasted your data, click the Validate Orders button.
4. Verify the information for your order(s). You can choose which orders will notify either the customer or the marketplace. To quickly apply a shipping configuration to all orders at once, select an option from each column's header dropdown.
5. Once you've selected whether or not to notify your customers and/or the marketplace, click the Mark as Shipped! button and the orders will be marked as such.