This article explains how to set up automatic notification emails to be sent to your customers when you ship their order, and how to remove the email template selection.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Find the store for which you want to have emails sent, then select Edit.
4. Click on the Notifications sub-tab.
5. To send a Shipment Notification Email, make sure that you have your desired template selected.
NOTE: If there is no field available to choose an email template, then we will be unable to send email confirmations for that store.
6. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Removing the email template selection
If you do not want ShipStation to automatically email your customers, remove the email template selection by selecting the "(Don't send email)" option. When this option is selected, ShipStation will request that your eCommerce platform notify your customers when a label is created.