This article lets you ...
In ShipStation, it's easy to connect your Stamps.com, FedEx, UPS, and other providers to your ShipStation account. The following short video illustrates the basic process of adding a carrier account to ShipStation.
Add Carrier Account to ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click on Add a Provider Account.
4. Select the carrier you'd like to add (USPS by Stamps.com, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) and follow the on-screen instructions to add the provider.
Once you've done this for each of your accounts, you will be able to get your discounted and negotiated rates within ShipStation and create labels!
NOTE: If you use a carrier that does not appear in our list of available carriers, we may not yet integrate with them. If this is the case, we have two recommendations:
- Reach out to the carrier directly to express your desire to connect your account to ShipStation. They can then reach out to our integration team so we can work together to build the integration!
- Add your feedback to our Product Feedback page. This is where you and other users can let our product team know how this potential integration will help address your business challenges. Then we can start understanding how a potential integration could impact our users!